lunes, 23 de marzo de 2020

THIRD GRADE .- WEEK 2.- CLASS 7


2nd. April / Class 7


WORKSHEET: Print the song,stick it on your notebook. Then search on YouTube, listen and complete it.

"Believer"
By Imagine Dragons

1.       A phrase is missing. Complete.
First things first
I'ma say all the words ____________________________
I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh-ooh
The way that things have been, oh-ooh

Second thing second
Don't you tell me what you think that I can be
____________________________, I'm the master of my sea, oh-ooh
The master of my sea, oh-ooh

2.       One word in each gap is missing. Complete.
I was broken from a ___________ age
Taking my sulking to the masses
Writing my  ___________  for the few
That looked at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
Singing from  ___________ e from the pain
Take up my message from the veins
Speaking my lesson from the ___________
Seeing the beauty through the...

3.       Order the chorus.
(CHORUS)
___ My life, my love, my drive, it came from...
___ Pain! Let the bullets fly, oh let them rain
___Pain! You made me a, you made me a believer, believer
___ Pain! You made me a, you made me a believer, believer
___ Pain! You break me down, you build me up, believer, believer



4.       Some words are missing! Complete.
Third things third
Send a prayer to the ones up ___________
All the hate that you've heard has turned your spirit to ___________, oh-ooh
Your spirit up ___________, oh-ooh

I was choking in the ___________
Building my rain up in the ___________
Falling like ashes to the ___________
Hoping my feelings, they would ___________
But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and ___________
Inhibited, limited
'Til it broke open and rained down
It rained down, like...

(CHORUS)

5.       A phrase is missing. Complete.
Last things last
By the grace _________________________
You're ____________________________, the blood in my veins, oh-ooh
The blood in my veins, oh-ooh
But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
Inhibited, limited
'Til ____________________________and rained down
It rained down, like...
(CHORUS)