lunes, 23 de marzo de 2020

THIRD GRADE.- WEEK 1.- CLASS 8

27th. March / Class 8

ACTIVITY : Print the song, then stick on your notebook and organize the letters to form the word.




THE LAZY SONG - BRUNO MARS
(Doo-Wops & Hooligans)
Unscramble the letters to make a word. Check your answers while you listen to the song.

DOYAT ………………………. I don't feel like doing NGANITYH ……………………….
I just wanna lay in my EDB ……………………….
Don't feel like GINPICK ……………………….  up my ENOPH ………………………., so EELAV  ……………………….  a GAMESES ……………………….  at the ONTE ……………………….
'Cause DOYAT ……………………….  I REWAS ……………………….  I'm not doing NGANITYH ……………………….

I'm gonna KKCI ……………………….  my TEFE ……………………….  up then RESTA ……………………….  at the ANF ……………………….
UNTR ……………………….  the TV on, OHWRT ……………………….  my NDAH ……………………….  in my NASPT ……………………….
OYBDON ………………………. 's gon' ELTL ……………………….  me I can't

I'll be lounging on the HUCCO ……………………….  just HLIGNICL ……………………….  in my Snuggie
LICKC ……………………….  to TVM ……………………….  so they can ACTEH ……………………….  me how to dougie
'Cause in my SLATEC  ………………………. I'm the freaking man

Oh yes, I said it, I said it
I said it 'cause I can

CHORUS

ROOMRWOT ……………………….  I'll EAKW ……………………….  up, do some P90X
Find a really nice LRIG ……………….…., have some really nice EXS ……………………….
And she's gonna CREMAS ……………………….  out
“This is great”  (Oh my DOG ………………………., this is great)

Yeah, I HITGM ……………………….  ESME  ………………………. URONDA ……………………….
And get my ELOGLEC ……………………….  ERDEGE ……………………….
I ETB ……………………….  my old man will be so DROPU ……………………….  of me
But RYROS ……………………….  pops, you'll just have to WITA ……………………….

Oh yes, I said it, I said it
I said it 'cause I can

CHORUS

No, I ain't gonna BOCM ……………………….  my RIHA ……………………….
'Cause I ain't going HARYNEWE ……………………….
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no

I'll just strut in my DIRTYHAB ………………………. 
USIT ……………………….
And let RHEVYNIGTE  ………………………. NHGA………………………. loose
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

CHORUS

Nothing at all
Nothing at all
Nothing at all